Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary call to hold an extraordinary session of Parliament to discuss the reality of electr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary call to hold an extraordinary session of Parliament to discuss the reality of electr Empty A parliamentary call to hold an extraordinary session of Parliament to discuss the reality of electr

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2024, 6:36 am

A parliamentary call to hold an extraordinary session of Parliament to discuss the reality of electricity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, Member of the House of Representatives, Representative Ibtisam Al-Hilali, called on the Presidency of Parliament to hold an extraordinary session to discuss the reality of electricity, in the presence of the Prime Minister and the Minister of Electricity.
    Al-Hilali said, “The general electricity situation in Iraq is still suffering from problems that recur every year, which has led the citizen to lose confidence in any government promises.”
    She stressed the need to "take a serious look at the reality of electricity and stay away from promises that have become the subject of criticism by citizens."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi governorates, including the capital, Baghdad, are suffering from a crisis of lack of electrical power supply, coinciding with the record high temperatures that exceeded fifty degrees Celsius.

Views 54
    Added 06/23/2024 - 12:50 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:09 am