Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Applying for care stipends is “available at any time” for 5 categories of women

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Applying for care stipends is “available at any time” for 5 categories of women Empty Applying for care stipends is “available at any time” for 5 categories of women

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2024, 6:45 am

Applying for care stipends is “available at any time” for 5 categories of women

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed today, Sunday, the existence of half a million families headed by women who receive social welfare salaries, while indicating that applying for welfare salaries is constantly open to women only from 5 categories.
    Ministry spokesman Najm Al-Aqabi said, “More than 500,000 families headed by women are registered with the Ministry and are given monthly care stipends, in addition to continuing to receive electronic inclusion requests through the (My Muzalti) platform for divorced women, widows, those who have lost breadwinners, unmarried women, and wives of convicts throughout the year.” Without stopping."
    He stated that "his ministry has a poverty line level for men and women who suffer from a low level of income, and for those below the poverty line level, and the ministry is currently in the process of forming a work team that will determine national standards and indicators for calculating multidimensional poverty for women of various groups," according to the government newspaper Al-Sabah.
    He pointed out that "after the Ministry's success in issuing the unified national card to more than 55,000 beneficiaries, and the health insurance card to 442,000 beneficiaries, it is working to issue (biometric) cards to the beneficiaries of the protection network in Baghdad and the governorates by forming field committees in coordination with the competent authorities."
    He stated that the specialized staff in his ministry recently succeeded in identifying 15,000 married women from the category of divorcees and widows, who did not inform the ministry of their marriage, stressing that legal measures will be taken against them and the subsidy amounts will be recovered to transfer them to those entitled to them.

Views 66
    Added 06/23/2024 - 9:42 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:37 am