Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political agreement on the selection of ministers of defense and interior of the "security corps"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political agreement on the selection of ministers of defense and interior of the "security corps" Empty Political agreement on the selection of ministers of defense and interior of the "security corps"

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 7:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Political agreement on the selection of ministers of defense and interior of the "security corps"

The former deputy for a coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, on Tuesday, the existence of an agreement on political blocs to leave the choice in the selection of ministers to Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, referring to the existence of a "near agreement" between the political blocs on the selection of security ministers of the same security service .
    "The constitution stipulates that the security ministers should not be from political parties and blocs, but the political custom that has prevailed since 2003 to this day is to divide the defense and the interior between Sunnis and Shiites," Jaafar said in a press statement.
    He added that "Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi seeks to break this political custom prevailing, and there is almost a deal between the political blocs on the selection of security ministers of the same security service and the depth of the ministries of leaders and brigades and experience in the field of their work and proves their independence."
    "Some of the political blocs will use their influence against the independent minister in order to achieve their goals," Jaafar said, adding that "the atmosphere is ripe for the prime minister to come with independent ministers, but the independent must be strong and do not fear questioning and put his resignation in his bag."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:23 am