Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy proposes a proposal to end the crisis of the selection of ministers of interior and defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy proposes a proposal to end the crisis of the selection of ministers of interior and defense Empty Deputy proposes a proposal to end the crisis of the selection of ministers of interior and defense

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Nov 2018, 2:57 am

Deputy proposes a proposal to end the crisis of the selection of ministers of interior and defense

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / ... MP on the coalition of construction, Mansour al-Baiji, Sunday, all political blocs to accelerate the resolution of the nomination of the ministers of interior and defense during the next two days.

"The delay in naming the ministers of defense and interior is unacceptable, considering that the security file can not procrastinate, and the prime minister and the presidency of the House of Representatives to expedite the submission of candidates in parliament to vote on them."

He added that "the effective solution to end the crisis delay the completion of the ministerial cab is to put the names before the House of Representatives to vote on them and give them confidence and those who have the confidence of the House of Representatives receives the position and otherwise must be changed and provide the alternative candidate as soon as possible to finish the cabinet formation file.

Al-Baiji said that "the recent security violations, whether in the province of Nineveh or Baghdad, is the result of the delay in the naming of security ministers, so this matter must be resolved within the next two days and any delay to be borne by the prime minister and political blocs. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:48 pm