Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for Parliament to cooperate in the selection and defense and interior ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for Parliament to cooperate in the selection and defense and interior ministers Empty Abadi calls for Parliament to cooperate in the selection and defense and interior ministers

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:22 pm

[ltr]Abadi calls for Parliament to cooperate in the selection and defense and interior ministers[/ltr]

Since 03/01/2017 17:19 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, to cooperate in the selection of the ministers of defense and interior, indicating that it is not correct to use the blood of innocent people for political Tsagit.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said during a press conference held after the Cabinet meeting attended by the expiration / balances News / "The security forces have made significant progress during the past few days to eliminate the Daesh."[/ltr]

[ltr]Abadi added that he "will be offered candidates for the security ministries names to the House of Representatives in the coming days," calling on the House of Representatives to "cooperate to vote on candidates for the ministries of defense and interior."[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed out that "it is not correct to use the blood of innocent people for political Tsagit" .anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:22 pm