Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Need (by quarter)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Need (by quarter)  Empty Need (by quarter)

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jan 2014, 4:05 am

Need (by quarter)

By:Sami Kazem Al-Faraj - 21-01-2014

After nearly two years of current Iraqi currency trading take scream here and there regarding the deletion of zeros it once again confirms the Central Bank that year (sic) will be in deleted a month later comes out one member of the parliamentary Finance Committee refutes the Central spokesman and work (with leading zeros), indication (as revealed by God for them) and then has a money expert for baring his ordains its parliamentary and the reasons mentionedA zero on the cash situation and the North sistkorbmgrd delete the zeros and.. And that is. This is followed by the propagates etc then a silence has lengthened or shortened to remember a speaker from the Central Bank that last breath stlfed zeros and it (the Central Bank) will knock the last nail in the coffin, so someone would be serial to insist on Parliament (zeros) in long-lasting and its short lifetimes. And..And despite having heard and read of the stakeholders on the benefits that would result from deleting zeroes but these benefits apparently will not benefit the people but will be limited to owners (blocks) of the good (money) and DL the 1 billion without leading zeros will be smaller and lighter, the process (lftha) will be a easy than if they were zeros! It is important in all of this, Dear Sirs, allegedly the citizen is your Esq. your purpose and every step and every decision they take him, whether you have agreed to the deletion of zeros awakhtlftm on deleting the ' gentlemen delete zeros since time without notice to you if this (maaaz) once and you bring down the street you will see with your eyes and hear the fill your ear how promote (dealers alarbein. walbstiat) for their merchandise. Need a. The dinar. Need text. Need a quarter!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Need (by quarter)  Empty Re: Need (by quarter)

Post by Wayne Irby Wed 22 Jan 2014, 6:03 am

What!, Arabish, I don't understand it!, although I can almost read between the lines and sounds like they want to Delete the Zeros!, yes, they need a quarter, small coins?

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:02 pm