Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cardinal Sacco's policy : Pope will visit Iraq this year or next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cardinal Sacco's policy : Pope will visit Iraq this year or next year Empty Cardinal Sacco's policy : Pope will visit Iraq this year or next year

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:20 am

[size=32]
    Cardinal Sacco's policy : Pope will visit Iraq this year or next year[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

10 minutes ago

The head of the Chaldean Patriarchate in Iraq and the world, Cardinal Louis Raphael Sacco, announced that Pope Francis will visit Iraq "this year or next year" after taking the necessary measures. 
    "The conditions are not ready for this visit, which requires an official invitation from the Iraqi and the Iraqi state, but what happened is just verbal talk," Sako said. 
    "We are sure that he will visit Iraq this year or next year, not only for Christians, but to send a message to all humanity, he visited Myanmar previously, while he did not visit any Islamic reference."
    He pointed out that "the payment of the price of violence are all Iraqis, and we need to open up to the future and out of the narrow view and corruption that dominates all parts of the state," noting that "1250 Christians have been killed since 2003 and also seized 23 thousand homes for Christians along with displacement and kidnapping , And the bombing of 58 churches before the preacher, and then did not leave the organization of a church in the Nineveh Plain and Mosul without destroying it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:28 am