Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the conquest: the handover of Iraq to the tent came under US pressure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the conquest: the handover of Iraq to the tent came under US pressure Empty Deputy for the conquest: the handover of Iraq to the tent came under US pressure

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Feb 2019, 3:53 am

Deputy for the conquest: the handover of Iraq to the tent came under US pressure

12:00 - 27/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Fath al-Kanani, a member of al-Fath alliance, said on Wednesday that the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi has succumbed to American pressure by accepting the detainees "al-Dawash" by the forces of Qusad by a regrettable order, calling on the government to explain the reasons for this.
    "It is regrettable that the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi accepted the welcome of the detainees by the Syrian Democratic Forces and of various nationalities," Kanani told al-Maaloumah.
    He added that "the receipt of alarm was the result of the government's submission to the American pressure, and it should only clarify the real reasons for the public opinion and with transparency."
    "The presence of these detainees is an issue of concern to the Iraqi people and it is very dangerous that there are such numbers and may increase in the coming days," he said. "If Iraq is allowed to be tried according to Iraqi law, this has other words." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:34 pm