Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq to increase trade with Iran to 20 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq to increase trade with Iran to 20 billion dollars Empty Iraq to increase trade with Iran to 20 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2019, 2:13 am

Iraq to increase trade with Iran to 20 billion dollars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The trade volume between Iran and Iraq will rise to 20 billion dollars, Commerce Minister Mohammad Hashim al-Ani said.
    "The current trade volume between Iran and Iraq is $ 13 billion and the will of two countries will rise to $ 20 billion in the future," he said.
    "Iran has a good opportunity to develop trade with Iraq and there are two countries that share many cultural and religious views," he said during a joint meeting with his Iranian counterpart Reza Rahmani in Tehran.
    "Iranian President Hassan Rowhani will visit Baghdad to discuss the development of trade relations between Iran and Iraq.
    Referring to the meeting with al-Ani, the Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade of Iran pointed out that there were negotiations to improve the strategic relations between the two countries and increase traders . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 11:50 pm