Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: The Presidency of the Parliament and the Republic are preventing, under Ameri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: The Presidency of the Parliament and the Republic are preventing, under Ameri Empty Parliamentary Defense: The Presidency of the Parliament and the Republic are preventing, under Ameri

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2019, 9:50 am

Parliamentary Defense: The Presidency of the Parliament and the Republic are preventing, under American pressure, passage of the law to remove foreign forces

17:22 - 15/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    A member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary Karim al-Muhammadawi, Wednesday, that the presidency of parliament and the Republic stand against the passage of a bill to remove foreign forces from the country under US pressure.
    Al-Mahmoudawi said in a statement to the information that "Washington and through its embassy and diplomats are pressing the three presidencies and a number of political blocs to prevent the members of the House of Representatives pass the law to remove foreign forces from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] led by US forces stationed illegally," pointing out that " The Presidency of the Parliament bowed to those pressures and stands with the Presidency of the Republic against the passage of the law to remove foreign forces. "
    He added that "the federal government is obliged to submit a detailed report on the size of foreign troops located within the territory of Iraq and the nature of its work to the House of Representatives in the fastest time," noting that "the members of the House of Representatives will have a different position as the Presidency of Parliament continued to whitewash the issue of US recklessness in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."
    The House of Representatives has included, paragraph discussion of the American aggressions on the agenda of its next meeting scheduled for next Saturday after being postponed last week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:14 pm