Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom: The number of our seats does not qualify for a sovereign parliamentary committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom: The number of our seats does not qualify for a sovereign parliamentary committee Empty Wisdom: The number of our seats does not qualify for a sovereign parliamentary committee

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 5:34 am

Wisdom: The number of our seats does not qualify for a sovereign parliamentary committee

10:58 - 16/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The bloc bloc of wisdom parliamentary, on Thursday, the large political blocs to "exclusive" parliamentary committees away from the other blocs, noting that the number of seats in the bloc does not qualify to obtain a parliamentary committee sovereign.
    The MP for the bloc Ali Jassim al-Hamdawi said in a statement to / information /, "The monopoly of large blocs in the parliamentary committees affected the blocs less seats in getting representation in the committees." 
    Al-Hamaidawi added that "quotas have had a big role in obtaining these blocks on certain committees and greater merit."
    He pointed out that "the number of seats in the bloc of wisdom may not be able to obtain a sovereign committee," expressing the desire of the mass to "take up a committee (B) Education or education or the Committee of Territories being no less important than other committees."Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:11 pm