Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UN decision: Deal century will fail for these reasons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UN decision: Deal century will fail for these reasons Empty UN decision: Deal century will fail for these reasons

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:37 am

UN decision: Deal century will fail for these reasons

10:04 - 29/06/2019

UN decision: Deal century will fail for these reasons %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B1-696x392
    Information / Baghdad ..
    UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, Michael Link, stressed that the American Century Deal will fail, as in its predecessors, if it does not include six basic principles, most notably the right of return of refugees.
    In a statement, the UN rapporteur said that any peace plan between the Palestinians and Israel must include six basic principles relating to the right to self-determination, settlements, Jerusalem, the right of return of refugees, security and human rights, including "the right to equality, movement, expression and association , As well as freedom from discrimination. "
    Link said that any peace plan, including what Washington promotes under the name of the deal of the century "will be destroyed on the rocks of political reality, unless the framework of the work of international law exists."
    Any proposal to end the Israeli occupation and reach a just and lasting settlement of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict must be based on human rights and international law.
    "The second principle of self-determination requires a viable, connected and fully sovereign Palestinian state based on the June 1967 borders with East Jerusalem as its capital and a real link between the West Bank and Gaza," he said.
    He stressed in his statement that "negotiations on the dilemma of Jerusalem begin with the assumption that East Jerusalem is Palestinian land."
    "Israel annexed East Jerusalem in two phases, in 1967 and 1980, which the United Nations has condemned as illegal."
    Link stressed the need to remove the settlements "in compliance with international law and also to enable the establishment of a viable and sovereign Palestinian state."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:37 am