Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghazi stressed the need to coordinate efforts for the success of the e-government project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghazi stressed the need to coordinate efforts for the success of the e-government project Empty Ghazi stressed the need to coordinate efforts for the success of the e-government project

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jul 2019, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghazi stressed the need to coordinate efforts for the success of the e-government project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD /

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid al-Ghazi, on Thursday, the need for the success of the e-government project with the possibility of using specialized international bodies.

Al-Ghazi said during his presidency of the meeting of the secretariat of the Committee for the Administration and Coordination of the establishment of e-government, according to a statement of the Secretariat received "Al-Ghad Press," a copy of it, "the need to coordinate efforts between the relevant parties, in order to complete the project of e-government within the committee formed for this purpose and outside, Jurisdiction, and not limited to a particular destination.

He added that the priorities of the work of the Committee, to address the problems and obstacles facing the implementation of the project, and seriousness in the development of appropriate plans that allow the program success and the emergence of the level required.

He explained that "the possibility of using international bodies specialized in the establishment of e-government programs, including South Korea to benefit from their expertise in this area, and to meet the potential challenges, as well as training and rehabilitation of government staff working within the project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 9:15 pm