Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LONDON: Three Iranian ships tried to intercept a British tanker in the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LONDON: Three Iranian ships tried to intercept a British tanker in the Gulf Empty LONDON: Three Iranian ships tried to intercept a British tanker in the Gulf

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:04 am

LONDON: Three Iranian ships tried to intercept a British tanker in the Gulf 2-307-115
    LONDON: Three Iranian ships tried to intercept a British tanker in the Gulf

July 11, 2019 - 10:33 AM 
    Number of readings: 20 ━ Section: خبر سليد - عربي ولولى

Follow / step Press
    The British government said on Thursday that three Iranian ships tried to intercept the carrier British Heritage in the Strait of Hormuz, but withdrew after warnings from a British frigate.
    "The Montrose was forced to concentrate between Iranian ships and British Heritage and issued verbal warnings to Iranian ships that had then moved away," a representative of the British government said in a statement.
    The incident took place nearly a week after the British Royal Marines, a Greek tanker off the coast of Gibraltar, were detained on suspicion of violating the sanctions imposed by the European Union.
    "We are concerned about this behavior and continue to urge the Iranian authorities to calm the situation in the region," the British government representative said.

http://www.steppress.net/?p=14432

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am