Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington gives Brazil a "major military ally"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington gives Brazil a "major military ally" Empty Washington gives Brazil a "major military ally"

Post by Rocky Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:38 am

Washington gives Brazil a "major military ally"

10:01 - 01/08/2019

Washington gives Brazil a "major military ally" %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A84-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    US President Donald Trump has named Brazil as the main military ally of the United States, which will make it easier for Brazil to acquire sophisticated US weapons and be able to rely militarily on Washington.
    Trump wrote in a memorandum to the State Department on Wednesday that he gives the Federative Republic of Brazil the status of "a major US military ally outside NATO."
    Seventeen other countries, including Israel, Egypt, Argentina, New Zealand and Taiwan, have access to US arms and additional military cooperation with Washington.
    Trump is working to build closer ties with Brazilian President Javier Paulsonaro, who took office in January and is sometimes called the Tropical Trump.
    Trump announced Tuesday his intention to work on a free trade agreement with Brasilia, saying: "Brazil is a major trading partner. I have a great relationship with Brazil and a wonderful relationship with its president. "
    Brazil is a member of the BRIX Group, which includes Russia, China, South Africa and India.
    Since Paulsonaro came to power in January, he has shown his full support for the United States, contrary to his country's traditional diplomatic line, which has long sought to maintain an equal distance from the major powers.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:50 am