Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump rejects Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for negotiations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump rejects Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for negotiations Empty Trump rejects Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for negotiations

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 3:06 am

Trump rejects Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for negotiations 102951-771367680
    Trump rejects Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for negotiations

Clackamsh Press / Continue
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump said on Thursday he had rejected an Iranian offer to lift sanctions in exchange for bilateral talks, in contrast to Rouhani's statement after returning from New York.
    “Iran wanted to lift the sanctions against them in preparation for a meeting,” Trump said in a tweet on Twitter. I told them of course, no. ”
    Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Friday he had received letters from leaders of Germany, Britain and France on bilateral negotiations between him and US President Donald Trump, and that Washington had offered to lift all sanctions against Tehran in exchange for talks.
    "The German chancellor, the British prime minister and the president of France were in New York and they all insisted on holding this meeting, and the United States says it will lift the sanctions," Rowhani told reporters after returning from the UN General Assembly.
    "US officials have openly stated that they are ready to remove all sanctions," he said.
    "The sanctions that will be lifted will be under discussion and they have clearly said that they will lift all sanctions," Rowhani said.
    "But this step has not taken place in an acceptable way, which means that in the climate of sanctions and their continuation and the poisonous atmosphere of the policy of extreme pressure, even if we want to negotiate with the Americans in the framework of five plus one, it is not possible to predict the final outcome of these negotiations."
    US President Donald Trump announced his country's withdrawal from the 2015 P5 + 1 nuclear deal with Iran and announced a package of sanctions on Iran.
    Iran, in turn, retaliated by lowering its commitment to the terms of the deal, which provided for a relaxation of sanctions in exchange for restrictions on its nuclear program.
    Trump wants an agreement that further reduces Iran's nuclear program, restricts its ballistic missile work, and ends its support for proxy forces in the Middle East.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/110472

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:49 am