Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Baghdad issued a statement on the nomination for the post of governor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Baghdad issued a statement on the nomination for the post of governor Empty Council of Baghdad issued a statement on the nomination for the post of governor

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Oct 2019, 2:20 am

[size=35][size=35]Council of Baghdad issued a statement on the nomination for the post of governor[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-10-08 | 02:56
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Baghdad Provincial Council issued a statement on Tuesday on the nomination for the post of governor.

The council said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "was submitted to close the candidacy for the post of governor of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be tomorrow Wednesday at 2 pm instead of next Thursday."

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Provincial Council voted on October 6 to accept the resignation of Governor [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/68417744/%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D9%8A/ar/]Falah al-Jazairi[/url] , while opening the door for nomination for the post.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:42 pm