Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US channel close to Trump attacks Sistani and pawns solution to Iraq crisis "solution crowd"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US channel close to Trump attacks Sistani and pawns solution to Iraq crisis "solution crowd" Empty US channel close to Trump attacks Sistani and pawns solution to Iraq crisis "solution crowd"

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:15 am

US channel close to Trump attacks Sistani and pawns solution to Iraq crisis "solution crowd"

09:01 - 04/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A US channel close to President Donald Trump on Wednesday attacked religious leader Ali al-Sistani, demanding a fatwa to "dissolve [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", saying no compromise could be made without the crowd.
    “Al-Sistani's vision of democracy at the time was similar to Lebanon's lame democracy, that is to say that the majority Shiite population is one bloc in the face of the Sunni and Kurdish blocs, a vision that undermines democracy and transforms the electorate,” Al-Hurra said in an article published on its website. To fixed, sectarian and ethnic blocs, rather than transient blocs of doctrines and ethnicities, based on electoral platforms that vary according to circumstances and needs. ”
    "After a decade and a half of the experiment, Sistani proved wrong," the article claimed. ”.
    He said that "the starting point for any actual settlement in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is to dissolve the" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "first, and restrict the imposition of security forces supervised by the elected government," noting that the demonstrations "gave a golden opportunity for Sistani to resolve the dissolution of the militias." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:16 am