Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: We have more than 160 parliamentary votes to pass the American Forces Directing Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: We have more than 160 parliamentary votes to pass the American Forces Directing Act Empty Al-Fateh: We have more than 160 parliamentary votes to pass the American Forces Directing Act

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Jan 2020, 1:54 pm

Al-Fateh: We have more than 160 parliamentary votes to pass the American Forces Directing Act

18:08 - 04/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    The Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed its readiness to pass the law to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and cancel the strategic framework agreement, indicating that there is a majority with more than 160 votes to pass the law.
    Al-Fateh Hanin Qaddo, a deputy, told Al-Maalouma that "the law of removing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] present in the corridors of Parliament has become an urgent necessity to pass it after the incident of the death of Engineer and Suleimani in an American air strike."
    He added that "the Kurds do not want to pass the law because there are common interests, while the Sunni blocs are afraid to vote on it," noting that "the law will pass by a majority in tomorrow's session from the Al-Fateh and the other blocs and the rest of the small blocs."
    He explained that "more than 160 parliamentary votes within the council with the passage of the law to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and cancel the strategic framework agreement." Ended 25 and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 8:37 am