Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is moving internationally to prosecute America for its crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is moving internationally to prosecute America for its crimes Empty Iraq is moving internationally to prosecute America for its crimes

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:39 am

Iraq is moving internationally to prosecute America for its crimes

09:52 - 01/14/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliamentary Commission for Human Rights, Ahmed Al-Kinani, affirmed on Tuesday that there is an Iraqi move on the international courts to prosecute the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for its crimes in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that the American crimes in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are part of the genocide.
    Al-Kanani said in a statement to "Information", that "the United States of America committed the worst war crimes since 2003 until now," noting that "the invasion of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the Abu Ghraib prison incident and the Eagles Square and the entry of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] last of which was the attack on the leaders of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are all crimes classified as part of Genocide".
    He added, "All the crimes that America committed against the Iraqi people are documented and there is a move before international courts to prosecute Washington for its crimes against the Iraqis."
    The MP, from the Alliance of Peace Walkers al-Shammari, affirmed, yesterday, Monday, that the United States bears the destruction that occurred in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and has to pay the internationally estimated compensation for Iraq, which amounts to more than 20 trillion dollars. Ended / 25h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:02 am