Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning of a "health disaster" .. Deputy: Corona is on the cusp of "Umm Qasr"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning of a "health disaster" .. Deputy: Corona is on the cusp of "Umm Qasr" Empty Warning of a "health disaster" .. Deputy: Corona is on the cusp of "Umm Qasr"

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 2:31 am

[rtl]Warning of a "health disaster" .. Deputy: Corona is on the cusp of "Umm Qasr"[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]2 hours ago[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[ltr][rtl]A +[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A[/rtl][/ltr]

[ltr][rtl]A-[/rtl][/ltr]

ARBIL (Kurdistan 24) - A deputy in the Iraqi parliament warned Saturday of a "health disaster" that might take place in the southern port of Umm Qasr due to the entry of Chinese ships to the port.
    "The entry of ships and ships coming from China, with Chinese or Philippine cadres, to Umm Qasr port and without any health checks for Corona virus may cause the spread of the virus throughout Iraq," said MP Jamal Al-Muhammadawi in a statement.
    He continued, "Some countries refuse to enter these ships to their ports because of the possible transfer of the virus to their lands, but they enter the port of Umm Qasr without the slightest checks or sanitation operations."
    The deputy called on the Ministry of Health to "expedite the directing of medical committees to the port to conduct checks and ensure the safety of Chinese or other cadres coming from China to avoid this virus entering the port."
    Al-Muhammadawi said that "health teams must be found throughout the Iraqi seaports to ward off any risks from entering the virus, whether through goods, travelers or others coming from the areas where this dangerous epidemic is spreading

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 2:35 pm