Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industrial production in China is the worst hit in 30 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industrial production in China is the worst hit in 30 years Empty Industrial production in China is the worst hit in 30 years

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Mar 2020, 5:56 am

Industrial production in China is the worst hit in 30 years

11:16 - 16/03/2020

Industrial production in China is the worst hit in 30 years %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86258-696x361
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Industrial production in China decreased in the first two months of this year by 13.5% compared to the same period last year, and this indicator is the weakest in the past thirty years.
    A report published by Reuters reported that there was also a decrease in investments in fixed assets by 24.5%, and retail sales by 20.5%, while the unemployment rate in February rose to 6.2% compared to the figure recorded in December, and reached 5.2%.
    All this is due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus infection, where it has been monitored that potential buyers envision not visiting crowded places such as shopping malls, restaurants and cinemas, due to the fear of infection.
    Although the peak of the epidemic in China has been overlooked, analysts warn that the economic situation needs several months to return to normal, and that a rapid spread of infection around the world can reduce demand for Chinese products.
    Zhang Hanhui, the Chinese ambassador to Russia, had said earlier that the impact of the new Corona virus epidemic on his country's economy was short-lived, and was generally under control. Ended / 25

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm