Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ministry of Communications and reduce broadcast Internet in house prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ministry of Communications and reduce broadcast Internet in house prices Empty Ministry of Communications and reduce broadcast Internet in house prices

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 51[ltr]  05/02/2017[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Public Telecommunications Company decided to reduce the optical and e-line devices available rates ont the WIFI service that focused on citizens' homes for the processing of optical access networks services for homes to become the new price of 35 thousand dinars instead of 110 thousand dinars.
    The general director of the company's chairman Nazim gesture Khcjor according to a ministry statement, "The reduction is part of the package offers and services that the Ministry of Communications and Public Telecommunications Company operates and mail to be discussed in order to alleviate the burden on the Iraqi people and provide the best services and Ohassanha most suitable and cheapest price from."
    And that "the decision to reduce the optical line equipment prices in the interest of the citizen wishing to jointly access the optical system of the houses carried out by the company recently and is marketed in cooperation with a number of Internet-equipped to serve the corporate networks."
    Khcjor He added that "These projects provide telecommunications and Internet services in a manner dedicated, not shared line, where it ensures consistency and superior speed at all times."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:10 am