Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi, attacking al-Maliki: I left because of him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi, attacking al-Maliki: I left because of him Empty Allawi, attacking al-Maliki: I left because of him

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 4:04 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Allawi, attacking al-Maliki: I left because of him[/size]

[size=45]On Thursday, the former official in charge of forming the Iraqi government, Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, accused the leader of the "State of Law" coalition, former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, of supporting corruption, stating that he had left the country because of him.
    [size=45]Muhammad Allawi said in an excruciating dialogue: “When I discovered corruption in the Maliki government, specifically in 2011, I worked to withdraw confidence from him, which engendered a kind of hostility between me and him. ”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "I stood against corruption when major thefts were brought up in cabinet meetings in public, and it amounted to the theft of 40 million dollars by one of the ministers, and Al-Maliki was standing by and moved to another topic as if nothing had happened."[/size]
    [size=45]In addition, “Therefore, I sought from that moment with full force to stand against Maliki and there were direct confrontations between me and him, so I had to leave the country, indicating that“ Maliki was in favor of corruption while he was with corruption. ”[/size]
    [size=45]Allawi had explained in a previous meeting about the reasons for Maliki's opposition to him, and he said: “One of the reasons for Maliki’s opposition to me is the previous differences that were between me and him. At that time, he fabricated false accusations against me, as he envisioned that I was coming to take revenge, and I want to avenge the issues that were void of my right.[/size]
    [size=45]And the former Iraqi Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, announced on the first of March his withdrawal from forming a government, after the House of Representatives failed, more than once, to hold an extraordinary session to vote. And in his tweets, which he posted on Twitter at the time, he announced his withdrawal, indicating that he had submitted a letter to the President of the Republic, in which he apologized for assigning him to form the government.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:35 pm