Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shankali: Allawi's cabin was not independent, and some of his candidates were left behind by big per

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shankali: Allawi's cabin was not independent, and some of his candidates were left behind by big per Empty Shankali: Allawi's cabin was not independent, and some of his candidates were left behind by big per

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Mar 2020, 1:44 am

Shankali: Allawi's cabin was not independent, and some of his candidates were left behind by big personalities

09:03 - 02/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The former Kurdistan Democratic Party member, Majed Shankali, said on Monday that the Prime Minister-designate did not provide independent personalities, and some of them stand behind large personalities, pointing out that Allawi's alternative could not be assigned by the President of the Republic before he had a political consensus.
    Shankali said in a statement to the "information", "Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi was not favored by the Sunni and Kurdish blocs in addition to the Shiite blocs, as yesterday's session witnessed the presence of 108 deputies, and therefore Allawi has become from the past, especially since he failed on the last day of the constitutional deadline and did not His government won the confidence of Parliament. ”
    He added, "Allawi must withdraw, and if he does this, he will have an honorable position. As for his insistence on staying, he will make many indications on him," noting that "the option to assign an alternative person to Allawi by the President of the Republic is not possible, although he can constitutionally Assigning another person, but there must be political consensus around them before assigning.
    Shankali explained, "Allawi did not provide an independent booth and most of his candidates had indications, some of whom were deputies and previously held positions and great personalities stood behind them, and therefore it is a mistake to say that he provided an independent booth," noting that "only the others who accepted the government booth." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:59 am