Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Kurdistan Union: The steps of the President of the Republic do not represent us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the Kurdistan Union: The steps of the President of the Republic do not represent us Empty A leader in the Kurdistan Union: The steps of the President of the Republic do not represent us

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 3:01 am

A leader in the Kurdistan Union: The steps of the President of the Republic do not represent us

09:06 - 3/25/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Surji, confirmed on Wednesday that the steps of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, do not represent the steps of his party, in a reference to his differences with the Shiite blocs after the assignment of Adnan Al-Zarfi.
    Al-Surji said in televised statements that I followed (The Information), that “the steps of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, in Baghdad do not represent the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan,” noting that “the President of the Republic is the president of all Iraqis.”
    Al-Surji added, "It is surprising for the trader to sack the President of the Republic, Barham Salih," noting that "the Kurdish-Shiite relations are historical and will continue to exist."
    Al-Surji indicated that "the Kurdistan Union is still on its stand in support of Zorfi and we will work with the rest of the Kurdish parties to pass Zrafi." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm