Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Saeroun: The process of forming the government is going through its most difficult stages

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Saeroun: The process of forming the government is going through its most difficult stages Empty Deputy for Saeroun: The process of forming the government is going through its most difficult stages

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Apr 2020, 6:08 am

Deputy for Saeroun: The process of forming the government is going through its most difficult stages

11:59 - 04/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Sunday that the government formation stage is facing difficulties due to some political forces trying to continue the political crisis with the aim of thwarting the political process, while he indicated that the formation of the next government is going through its most difficult stages.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to "Information", that "some political forces are still not convinced of the political process and are working to continue crises to achieve their goals by failing the political process, but they are weak and unable to achieve what they aspire to, and that there is a large political consensus against them."
    He added, "The differences in the union of forces cannot be placed within a framework of gains in the next government, but rather because of differences in political visions."
    Al-Masoudi said, “The formation of the next government is going through its most difficult stages because of the lack of understanding of the principle of participation agreed upon by political forces and that some view it as dividing shares for parties, and this is what makes it difficult to choose the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ,” suggesting that “a session will not be held to vote soon.” Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:13 am