Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan delegation begins its latest negotiations with Baghdad regarding the 2021 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan delegation begins its latest negotiations with Baghdad regarding the 2021 budget Empty Kurdistan delegation begins its latest negotiations with Baghdad regarding the 2021 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 8:45 am

[size=30]Kurdistan delegation begins its latest negotiations with Baghdad regarding the 2021 budget[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The negotiating delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani arrived in Baghdad on Tuesday evening, to start the latest talks with senior officials in the federal government regarding the federal fiscal budget for 2021.
    The delegation is scheduled to start its meetings today with the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament and the rest of the parliamentary blocs to bridge the rift in the region’s share of the budget.
    The correspondent of Kurdistan 24 in Baghdad, Shafan Jabbari, said that the delegation's meetings will focus on the draft budget law and its guarantees
    The Iraqi government spokesman, Hassan Nazim, said in a press conference yesterday that the Kurdistan Region’s share is the "main problem" in delaying the approval of the budget.
    The federal government sent the budget bill to Parliament three months ago.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:57 pm