Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How much does Iraq lose because of the closure measures? .. An economist answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How much does Iraq lose because of the closure measures? .. An economist answers Empty How much does Iraq lose because of the closure measures? .. An economist answers

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 2:03 pm

How much does Iraq lose because of the closure measures? .. An economist answers

19:30 - 18/03/2021

Information / Special ..
    Economic expert Rasem Al-Akidi revealed, on Thursday, the size of losses for Iraq due to the comprehensive embargo.
    Al-Aqidi told the Information Agency, that "the comprehensive and partial ban in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] although it came for preventive purposes to avoid the Corona pandemic, has led to great economic and material damage to markets in all governorates without exception."
    He added, "The daily money cycle in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reaches 200 billion dinars and the 3-day embargo imposed during the past weeks has led to a reduction in activity by up to 60% in the markets during the days of the ban, which means that the losses reach large sums of money."
    Al-Akidi pointed out that “the free professions, construction markets and other sectors are the most affected by the comprehensive ban,” stressing that “reducing it will reduce the negative effects, but in return, there must be strengthening of preventive measures and speeding up the provision of vaccines.”
    And the Iraqi government authorities imposed a comprehensive ban for 3 weeks, for 3 days a week, to control the Corona virus. End / 25 F.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 2:59 am