Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Did Exxon Mobil Withdrew From Kurdistan? An Economist Answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Did Exxon Mobil Withdrew From Kurdistan? An Economist Answers Empty Why Did Exxon Mobil Withdrew From Kurdistan? An Economist Answers

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 3:06 pm

[size=38]Why Did Exxon Mobil Withdrew From Kurdistan? An Economist Answers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/01/2022 | 3:48 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Among the economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, on Sunday, the reasons for Exxon Mobil's withdrawal from Kurdistan.
    Al-Marsoumi said, in a post on Facebook, that “the American company, Exxon Mobil, which is the largest oil company in the world, which Masoud Barzani described as equal in importance to ten military teams, decided to withdraw from Kurdistan for reasons related to the lack of profits and the weak economic feasibility of investing in the oil fields in Kurdistan.”
    He added, "The company is still in the exploration stage and has not reached production, and to try to seize more feasible investment opportunities, knowing that the American company is seeking to exit the West Qurna 1 field and sell its share for the same reasons."
    He pointed out that "ExxonMobil has invested in six exploration blocks in Kurdistan since 2011, but in 2016 it withdrew from three oil exploration blocks in the region, which are (Beitwata, Arbat and Qara Hanjir) within the borders of Sulaymaniyah Governorate, while ExxonMobil recently decided to abandon the fields. The other three (Shicrack, Bashiqa, and Alqosh) are located in two of the fields in which they are being explored, and part of a third field is beyond the Green Line and within the disputed areas between the center and the region. finished/25h

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:11 am