Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry intends to operate the first plant of its kind in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The industry intends to operate the first plant of its kind in Iraq Empty The industry intends to operate the first plant of its kind in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 6:58 am

The industry intends to operate the first plant of its kind in Iraq

09:57 - 03/24/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The State Company for Southern Fertilizers Industry, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced, on Wednesday, its intention to start the trial operation of the Dab fertilizer production plant next June.
    The general manager of the company, Khaled Kazim Naji, confirmed in a statement that the information received, a copy of it, “The completion of more than 50% of the factory’s work was civil works and the arrival of a part of the equipment,” indicating that “most of the machines and other equipment arrived at the ports on their way to shipment in preparation for the start. To erect it next April ”.
    He explained that "the factory is the first of its kind in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the production of dab fertilizer, which is being established according to a partnership contract with the British company (Triple A) specialized in the production of this type of fertilizer."
    Nagy pointed out that "the plant consists of three production lines with European-origin machines and equipment operating with modern technologies with a capacity of (500) thousand tons per year, which covers the need of the Ministry of Agriculture of (350) thousand tons / year," revealing "the company's intention to increase the capacity to one million tons." Annually for export purposes ”. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:23 am