Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran contracts with Iraq to supply it with 1,200 megawatts of electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran contracts with Iraq to supply it with 1,200 megawatts of electricity Empty Iran contracts with Iraq to supply it with 1,200 megawatts of electricity

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jul 2021, 6:38 am

Iran contracts with Iraq to supply it with 1,200 megawatts of electricity

•  Time: 07/15/2021 09:55:46

•  Reading: 884 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economy: Al Furat News} A member of the Presidency of the Joint Chamber of Commerce between Iran and Iraq, Hamid Hosseini, said that Iran had contracted with Iraq to supply it with 1,200 megawatts of electricity.
    Hosseini added in a press interview, that the trade exchange between Iran and Iraq recorded during the last month an increase of one billion dollars, part of this figure is due to the calculation of Iranian gas exports to Iraq.
    He pointed out that 125 million dollars of Iraqi debts to Iran were paid for the purchase of the Corona vaccine, and another part of these debts will be allocated to importing foodstuffs, and the rest will be paid in cash if banking relations improve.
    And he indicated that the revenues of non-oil goods trade exceeded 20 billion dollars during the past three months, as 39 million and 379 thousand tons of these goods were exported.    
    Iraq ranked second in Iran's exports, importing 9 million and 600 thousand tons of goods, with a value of two billion and 300 million dollars, during the spring months.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:35 pm