Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon supply 650 megawatts of electricity from the national

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon supply 650 megawatts of electricity from the national Empty Babylon supply 650 megawatts of electricity from the national

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:23 am

Babylon supply 650 megawatts of electricity from the national

 Babel / Mohammad Iqbal

Chairman of the Babil province , Raad Hamza Alwan al - Jubouri said the "long , " said Electricity Minister Mohammad Qasim Fahdawi responded to the demands of the province to add 150 megawatts to the share of the province to reach 650 MW after it was not more than 500 MW , which greatly affected the citizens of the holy month of Ramadan. "
    Came during the visit of a delegation from the local Babylon department of the Ministry of Electricity headed by Chairman of the Provincial Council , Raad al - Jubouri , and the governor approved the Royal and members of the Electricity Committee in the provincial council Haider al - Janabi and Zuhair Jawdhira and Director General of Electricity Euphrates Reza Hassoun distribution, director of control and control of electricity East distribution directorate within Abbas Distribution of Babel director.
    He added Jubouri, he "met also secretary of the coordinating body for the provinces Torhan the appearance of the Mufti in Baghdad , and gave him a detailed explanation of the need to maintain electric power and is now living in a crisis of lack of supplying the province with electricity which need extra rations of electricity."
    Said Jubouri " The province where religious, recreational and archaeological tourism in terms of possession of a large number of religious shrines and archaeological sites as well as it has a number of plants and large industrial centers , which need to significantly increase electricity within the province 's share."
    Jubouri that " the mufti responded to ask the delegation with regard to modifying the province 's share of electricity by directing the Ministry of Electricity so."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:54 pm