Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is awaiting the arrival of 10 million doses of Corona vaccines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is awaiting the arrival of 10 million doses of Corona vaccines Empty Iraq is awaiting the arrival of 10 million doses of Corona vaccines

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Jul 2021, 6:28 am

Iraq is awaiting the arrival of 10 million doses of Corona vaccines

•  Time: 07/30/2021 09:16:28

•  Reading: 1,222 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Iraq is awaiting the arrival of 10 million doses of anti-Corona vaccines.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "These doses will be delivered in weekly stages," said Ruba Falah, a member of the media team of the Ministry of Health.
    And she indicated, "The reasons for running out of vaccines from some centers are the recent momentum, especially after the number of infections in the country started setting records."
    Falah explained, "The reason for the momentum is the citizens' reluctance to register on electronic platforms, which caused the slowness in the smooth flow of taking the vaccine."
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is going through the peak of the third epidemic wave and records unprecedented infections with the Corona virus, as yesterday, Thursday, it exceeded the 13 thousand for the third consecutive day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:02 am