Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PORTS ANNOUNCE REACHING THE FINAL STAGES OF EARTHWORKS IN THE GREAT WELCOME SQUARE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

PORTS ANNOUNCE REACHING THE FINAL STAGES OF EARTHWORKS IN THE GREAT WELCOME SQUARE Empty PORTS ANNOUNCE REACHING THE FINAL STAGES OF EARTHWORKS IN THE GREAT WELCOME SQUARE

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Nov 2021, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]PORTS ANNOUNCE REACHING THE FINAL STAGES OF EARTHWORKS IN THE GREAT WELCOME SQUARE[/size]

Tuesday, November 23, 2021 5:47 PM
    Baghdad / National News Center
    The General Company for Ports of Iraq announced, today, Tuesday, that work in the welcome yard to house trucks has reached the last stage of earthworks after treating the layers and preparing them to be suitable for construction
    . According to the directives of the Minister of Transport, Captain Nasser Al-Shibli, the staff of the Ports Company and the Al-Riya Company have reached the final stage of the earthworks in the welcome yard to house the trucks of the northern and southern ports of Umm Qasr, after treating about 2 meters of the level of the level of the ground layers in them and preparing them to be suitable for the construction of 6 buildings for the entities operating in Arena".
    And the Director-General indicated that "the welcome yard, which has an area of ​​about one million and 500 thousand square meters, will be in three phases, the first at a rate of 500 thousand square meters, including buildings, accommodation and storage yards, while the rest will be for the expansion of the squares."
    The Great Welcome Square project is a single electronic circuit for Umm Qasr Ports, which falls within the single window project and port automation with the supporting authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 11:14 pm