Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the National Union: We succeeded in running the Presidency of the Republic and our candi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the National Union: We succeeded in running the Presidency of the Republic and our candi Empty A leader in the National Union: We succeeded in running the Presidency of the Republic and our candi

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Dec 2021, 5:27 am

A leader in the National Union: We succeeded in running the Presidency of the Republic and our candidate Barham Salih

•  Time: 12/30/2121 21:17:33

•  Reading: 2,184 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mahmoud Khoshnaw, announced, on Thursday, the success of the Union in running the Presidency of the Republic and candidate Barham Salih.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Khoshnaw told Al Furat News, "There is a rapprochement between the Kurdish forces to move forward in alliances and participate in the next government."
    He added, "The Kurdistan National Party succeeded in the initiative of the presidency of the republic, so our candidate, Barham Salih, informed us of this, Bafel Talabani."  
    Khoshnaw continued, "All Kurdish forces are supposed to include their requests on one sheet in the coming days."
    He explained, "They are not conditions as much as they are related to the agreement to implement articles in the constitution without selectivity. There are pending files for decades. Therefore, whenever there is a rapprochement of the active political forces, we reach a solution to these crises, including partnership and the implementation of Article 140 and the Iraqi security and defense system." 
    Khoshnaw concluded, "Now the state is experiencing challenges, and there are those who are trying to harmonize with words, and we want to harmonize with prospects, and we must have a single Iraqi vision that will bring the country out of the impasse." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:46 pm