Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Federal Court Has The Final Word On What Happened In Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Federal Court Has The Final Word On What Happened In Parliament Empty Deputy: The Federal Court Has The Final Word On What Happened In Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 7:11 am

[size=38]Deputy: The Federal Court Has The Final Word On What Happened In Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/11/2022 | 3:45 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    Member of Parliament Hussein Nima considered, on Tuesday, the first parliament session "unsuccessful", indicating that the Federal Court will have the final word on what happened during the session.
    Nima said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "The first parliament session did not come up with anything new and brought the scene back to the fore since its inception, and we are in the framework and we will go to file a lawsuit with the Federal Court."
    He added that "the coordinating framework will submit a case to the Federal Court to challenge the parliament session and the law is the one who will say his word in the end."
    He pointed out that "what happened in the parliament session was the objection of one of the blocs to adjourning the session for deliberation, while the objection was enough to expose the head of the age to a health problem due to the violence he was exposed to and was transferred to the hospital, which made the attendees resume the parliament session and vote for Al-Halbousi."
    And the representative of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, had confirmed, earlier, that the mechanism for choosing the prime minister is heading towards “exclusion” and going to the opposition, expecting the issuance of a state order to cancel the course of the first parliament session.

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:07 am