Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Rule Of Law: We Are Heading To Reconcile The Situation And Unite The Word With The Sadrist Movem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Rule Of Law: We Are Heading To Reconcile The Situation And Unite The Word With The Sadrist Movem Empty The Rule Of Law: We Are Heading To Reconcile The Situation And Unite The Word With The Sadrist Movem

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 am

[size=38]The Rule Of Law: We Are Heading To Reconcile The Situation And Unite The Word With The Sadrist Movement
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/17/2022 | 12:10 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    The State of Law coalition confirmed, on Monday, that the coordinating framework and the Sadrist movement are heading to gather the situation and unite the word, while pointing out the need for everyone to obtain his electoral entitlement.
    The coalition representative, Jawad al-Bolani, said in an interview seen by "The Information", that "the difference exists between the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, but the strategic issues refer to bringing the situation together and uniting the word, which is the slogan of the coordination framework directed at all political forces," and
    al-Bolani added, that "everyone must To obtain his electoral entitlement, as all political forces have a mass base, and these masses are waiting for action on the ground to provide services and reform the economic system.”
    He stressed, "The coordination framework establishes controls and mechanisms for the form of the government program, so that the next government will be different, and the House of Representatives will be different from the previous one, given the circumstances of the stage that Iraq is witnessing in light of many international changes and gaps within the region," noting that "the coordination framework has conditions on the All positions of responsibilities are in the state, and there is no blank instrument. finished/25

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:49 am