Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

JD 386 million the value of Jordanian exports to Iraq in five months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

JD 386 million the value of Jordanian exports to Iraq in five months Empty JD 386 million the value of Jordanian exports to Iraq in five months

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 6:09 pm

JD 386 million the value of Jordanian exports to Iraq in five months

08/05/20140

The value of Jordan's exports to Iraq in the first five months of this year to reach 386 million JD, compared with 336 million JD in the same period last year, according to data from the statistics of Jordan. Thus the ratio of the rise in the value of Saudi exports to Iraq in the first five months of this year amounted to 15% compared to its level in the same period of 2013. According to Al Ghad newspaper
     Iraq occupies the first place in the list of countries that export to the Kingdom of Jordan, followed by the United States, and Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. The fruits and vegetables of the most important of Jordanian exports to Iraq along with minerals, livestock and dairy products, and textile materials and their products, and transport equipment. Iraq is the most prominent partners with Jordan in foreign trade within the countries of the Greater Arab Free Trade, as Jordan imports from Iraq oil products, as well as chemical industry products Awalsnaat associated with them. And tilted the balance of trade, which represents the difference between the value of imports and exports between the two countries, to the benefit of Jordan. As the level of the annual value of exports rose Kingdom of Iraq in the past year 23% to $ 883 million compared with JD JD 716 million in the previous year. The value of national exports to Iraq in 2012 to about 716 million compared with JD 715 million JD in 2011. Imported and Jordan from Iraq last year, the value of JD 269 million compared with JD 230 million in 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 2:57 am