Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My Chief In Qatar To “Activate Diplomacy” With The Gulf Countries And Enhance Economic Cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

My Chief In Qatar To “Activate Diplomacy” With The Gulf Countries And Enhance Economic Cooperation Empty My Chief In Qatar To “Activate Diplomacy” With The Gulf Countries And Enhance Economic Cooperation

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 6:47 am

[size=38]My Chief In Qatar To “Activate Diplomacy” With The Gulf Countries And Enhance Economic Cooperation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/21/2022 | 1:10 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi arrived in the Qatari capital, Doha, on a two-day visit, in the first step for an Iranian president in more than ten years.
    The Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, was received by a keynote speaker upon his arrival and his accompanying delegation at Doha International Airport on Monday morning.
    On Tuesday, the Iranian president is expected to participate in the sixth summit of gas-exporting countries, while he will meet with Qatari officials to discuss bilateral relations and a number of regional and international issues.
    The Iranian president is accompanied by a high-level delegation, whose members include Foreign Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian, Oil Minister Javad Oji, and Minister of Roads and City Building Rostam Qasemi.
    According to Iranian television, the Iranian president will conclude economic agreements with Qatar during the visit. On Monday, Raisi is scheduled to meet with the Emir of the State of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, according to the Qatari Emiri Diwan.
    In a press statement before leaving for Doha, Ibrahim Raisi said: “Qatar’s visit is to activate the diplomacy of the neighborhood, especially the countries bordering the Gulf, and we consider this visit a step to activate relations between the countries of the region and use the energies and capabilities of these countries to develop political and economic relations, in particular. With Qatar, with which we have joint gas fields”...End of 25

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:16 pm