Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture determines the area of ​​the summer plan: we hope to approve it soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture determines the area of ​​the summer plan: we hope to approve it soon Empty Agriculture determines the area of ​​the summer plan: we hope to approve it soon

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 2:25 pm

Agriculture determines the area of ​​the summer plan: we hope to approve it soon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, the Ministry of Agriculture announced that it had prepared a summer plan for the cultivation of two million and 700 thousand dunams, while noting that the volume of what is being carried out depends on the amount of available irrigation.
    Ministry spokesman Hamid Al-Nayef told the official news agency, "The summer agricultural plan has been prepared, which is estimated at more than two million and 700 thousand dunums, and will be submitted to the Ministry of Water Resources through a joint committee on April 12, and the matter depends on the amount of water in the Ministry of Water Resources." We hope to approve this plan soon."
    Speaking about the extent to which groundwater can be used, Al-Nayef added that "most desert areas depend on groundwater, and wells are the only solution, and there are many who have resorted to wells and benefited from them to irrigate agricultural crops."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:13 pm