Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What Should Be Done After The Failure Of The Election Of The President Of The Republic Within The Sp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What Should Be Done After The Failure Of The Election Of The President Of The Republic Within The Sp Empty What Should Be Done After The Failure Of The Election Of The President Of The Republic Within The Sp

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Apr 2022, 8:03 am

[size=38]What Should Be Done After The Failure Of The Election Of The President Of The Republic Within The Specified Period?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/08/2022 | 4:20 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, explained the measures to be taken after the failure of one of the presidential candidates to pass, according to the date specified before the sixth of this April.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and according to Article 67 of the Constitution, for being the protector of the constitution, should consult the Federal Supreme Court to know its opinion on what the constitutional procedures have reached to find another period to elect one of the presidential candidates."
    He added, "The adjournment of the parliament session to further notice means that it will continue with the same quorum and will open the next time with the same quorum, meaning the session will remain as if it was still on a meeting date prior to April 6."
    Al-Tamimi stressed that there is no such thing as a constitutional vacuum, but rather political differences that negatively reflected on the constitutional procedures that are a hanger on which these problems are always attached, while the President of the Republic continues to operate according to Federal Court decision 24 of 2022 until the election of a new president. finished 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm