Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The start of an expanded deliberative meeting in Parliament to discuss the Turkish and Iranian (aggr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The start of an expanded deliberative meeting in Parliament to discuss the Turkish and Iranian (aggr Empty The start of an expanded deliberative meeting in Parliament to discuss the Turkish and Iranian (aggr

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Apr 2022, 5:32 am

[size=36]The start of an expanded deliberative meeting in Parliament to discuss the Turkish and Iranian (aggressions) on Iraqi lands[/size]

[size=36]political| 11:30 - 24/04/2022[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=11]Facebook
    ViberWhatsAppEmail
    [/size]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hakim Al-Zamili chaired, on Sunday, an expanded deliberative meeting, in the presence of Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein, to discuss the Turkish and Iranian "aggressions" on Iraqi lands.

Al-Zamili's office said in a statement received by Mawazine News, "Now, the expanded deliberative meeting has begun, headed by the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hakim Al-Zamili, with Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein and the Senior Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Nizar Al-Khairallah."

The statement added, "The hosting came at the request of the head of the Sadrist parliamentary bloc, accompanied by the signatures of more than 50 deputies, to discuss the Turkish and Iranian attacks on Iraqi lands."

For his part, Al-Zamili said in a speech during the hosting, according to the official news agency, that "the head of the Sadrist bloc collected the signatures of 50 deputies to host the foreign minister to discuss the issue of Turkish and Iranian violations," noting that "all Iraqis reject repeated violations from neighboring countries."

He continued, "The hosting will be only to discuss violations of the dialogue countries, Turkey and Iran, and it is specific, without expanding to other files." Ended 29/N33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 5:57 pm