Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The “coordination framework” decides to prevent the introduction of phones into its meetings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The “coordination framework” decides to prevent the introduction of phones into its meetings Empty The “coordination framework” decides to prevent the introduction of phones into its meetings

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The “coordination framework” decides to prevent the introduction of phones into its meetings[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]An informed political source in the capital, Baghdad, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the coordination framework decided during a meeting today to prevent the introduction of mobile phones to its meetings.[/size]
    [size=45]The source explained: "The framework has taken this decision for fear of making audio recordings of the meetings and leaking them afterwards, as happened with the leader of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki."[/size]
    [size=45]Noting that "the coordinating framework cannot tolerate leaks to other personalities in it."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:08 am