Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New instructions for issuing the unified national card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New instructions for issuing the unified national card Empty New instructions for issuing the unified national card

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:38 am

[size=46]New instructions for issuing the unified national card[/size]
    Iraq
    10:04 - 2022-08-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Directorate of Unified Card Affairs intends to open offices in Baghdad and the governorates, to register citizens who live in a governorate and their lives in another governorate, as part of the procedures provided to facilitate the registration of the largest number of them in the national project for the unified card.

The Assistant Director-General of National Card Affairs at the Ministry of Interior, Brigadier General Muhammad Sadiq, said, "The ministry, within the second phase of the national unified card project, intends to open offices to register citizens who reside in a governorate, but their souls are within another governorate."

In an interview with Al-Sabah newspaper, Sadiq added, "There will be two offices in Baghdad, the first in Karkh and the second in Rusafa, in addition to opening one office for each governorate."

Sadiq added, "The procedure will ease the review of citizens to go to the governorate in which they are registered, and in which their record will remain after registration on the unified national card."

He pointed out that "the directorate is working to complete the first phase of the project during the current year, especially after the achieved percentages reached 98 percent, as all civil status identity directorates in the country have been closed and their work has shifted from paper to electronic, with the exception of eight departments in Nineveh Governorate. ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:05 am