Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party: The language of dialogue and making concessions is the most important in the curren

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's party: The language of dialogue and making concessions is the most important in the curren Empty Barzani's party: The language of dialogue and making concessions is the most important in the curren

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2022, 7:12 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Barzani's party: The language of dialogue and making concessions is the most important in the current situation[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Repin Salam, confirmed on Monday that the language of dialogue between the political blocs is the most important at the current stage.
    In an interview, Salam said, "The language of dialogue between the political blocs and making concessions from all forces is the most important in the current stage."
    He added that "the language of escalation and adherence to positions will not serve the political process and will not end the current crisis, and therefore the situation will remain as it is, and the most affected is the citizen, and all political blocs must understand this matter."
    Earlier, a member of the State of Law coalition, Khaled Al-Saray, stressed the need to resort to the language of dialogue and understanding in order to solve the political crisis and maintain peace and democracy. finished/ 25[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:14 am