Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Looting misses Japanese loan for Basra water desalination project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Looting misses Japanese loan for Basra water desalination project Empty Looting misses Japanese loan for Basra water desalination project

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2022, 5:01 am

[size=38]Looting misses Japanese loan for Basra water desalination project[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: Documents and maps, 10/8/2022, revealed the existence of great corruption suspicions in the Basra water desalination project in the Hartha area, which is funded by a Japanese loan and the Iraqi government.
    According to the documents, the works of the first phase of the project have been reduced, which included extending a network of transmission lines for 13 sectors to become a single line that reaches Saad Square, Al-Ashar neighborhood, and back to the Al-Maqal area, which means deleting about 75 percent of the project, which indicates To the existence of a corruption deal that allows the executing company to take possession of the funds allocated for this stage.
    According to the maps, the works of the first phase include extending the network of transmission lines to 13 ZOON sectors covering all areas of the center of Basra Governorate and Al-Haritha district, and access to fresh water, but another map shows that the project management, in coordination with the consulting company and the executing company, canceled these sectors and was satisfied with a transmission line One passes along Baghdad Street in the governorate, and reaches Saad Square (central Basra), and ends with the official liquefaction water network, which is supposed to be replaced by the new network of the project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:18 pm