Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework receives messages from political forces that support the formation of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework receives messages from political forces that support the formation of the government Empty The framework receives messages from political forces that support the formation of the government

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:02 am

[size=38]The framework receives messages from political forces that support the formation of the government[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Obelisk: The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Jadaan, revealed, on Saturday, August 13, 2022, important messages that will lead to developments in the current Iraqi scene.
    Jadaan said, in a statement followed by the obelisk, that "the framework is open to all political forces, including the Sadrist movement, and it does not have any red lines in its quest to get out of the political blockage," stressing that "the talks to form the government have not stopped, and Al-Sudani is still our choice."
    He added, "The framework has received important messages in recent days from political forces representing several sects and components that support its positions in the direction of forming a government that takes into account everyone and seeks to address crises," noting that "any steps to hold early elections must take into account important basic points, which is changing the election law." And the commission and to give the government at least 18 months in order to create the conditions for any upcoming electoral entitlement.”
    He pointed out that “most of the forces are concerned about any step to dissolve Parliament without the presence of a road map agreed upon by the political forces to run the country according to a vision that prevents any chaos or constitutional vacuum,” noting that “the messages of the political forces will push for important developments in the Iraqi political scene.” In the coming days".
     https://almasalah.com/archives/10589

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am