Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's imports of Turkish furniture and paper are close to $1 billion in 11 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's imports of Turkish furniture and paper are close to $1 billion in 11 months Empty Iraq's imports of Turkish furniture and paper are close to $1 billion in 11 months

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Dec 2022, 5:20 am

Iraq's imports of Turkish furniture and paper are close to $1 billion in 11 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Turkey's exports of furniture, paper and forest products grew by 22.4 percent during the first 11 months of this year, amounting to $7.7 billion.
    According to data from the Turkish Exporters Council, the sector's exports set a record during the period January-November 2022.
    Iraq came at the forefront of the countries that were exported to during the mentioned period by 937.95 million dollars, while Israel ranked second with 443.1 million dollars, and the United Kingdom came third with 410.4 million dollars.
    In a statement to Anadolu Agency, the head of the Furniture, Paper and Forest Products Exporters Union in Istanbul, Arkan Ozkan, said that the sector aims to end the current year with an export volume exceeding $8 billion.

Views 24
    Added 12/13/2022 - 1:44 PM
    Updated 12/13/2022 - 2:18 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:54 am