Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning forecasts a decline in population growth within two decades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning forecasts a decline in population growth within two decades Empty Planning forecasts a decline in population growth within two decades

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2022, 6:02 am

[size=30]Planning forecasts a decline in population growth within two decades
    [ltr]2022.12.20 - 09:40[/ltr]
    [/size]

The Ministry of Planning expected a decrease in population growth to 2% during the next two decades, indicating that the birth rate reaches more than one million children during one year.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The ministry’s spokesman, Abdul Zahra al-Hindawi, said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by “Nass” (December 20, 2022), that “population growth at the present time is 2.5%, which is lower than it was 10 years ago.” At the same time, he expects it to decrease to 2% or less over the next two decades.  

In what he indicated that the population has increased greatly due to the cumulative increase, he explained that the birth rate exceeds one million births per year.  

Al-Hindawi continued, "Births in the year 2020 reached one million and 258 thousand births, while the births of one million and 284 thousand were recorded in the year 2021," noting that "the population of Iraq was doubling every 25 years, but now it is doubling every 28 years, which means decrease in the annual population growth rate.  

He stated that "the Ministry of Planning annually issues a report on development gaps, which indicates the points of imbalance and what are the solutions and remedies for it," stressing that there are gaps in most sectors such as housing, transportation, health and education.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:36 pm